Incloudibly's team is glad to announce a big hardware and software update for its Cloud Hosting
products. Cloud hosting nodes are now powered by Intel Xeon® E5-2690 v2&v3 CPUs, all-flash SSD array by SolidFire®, connected to a DDoS protected carrier-neutral network and based on VMware ESXi Hypervisor solutions.
Here are some of the features that make Cloud Hosting an outstanding solution in terms of realibility and efficiency:
- easy hardware scalabilty
- high IOps performance of all-flash SSD storage array
- data storage protection and automatic backups
- premium networking and free DDoS protection
- month-to-month billing option
- hardware resources configurator for custom plans
- custom ISO/OVF images uploading
If you have an active Cloud Hosting order, we'll provide you with a new Cloud plan hosted on improved nodes and will help you migrate your services to the new servers. Please contact our live chat operators or open a support ticket if you have any questions.